Investment Control Asset Management
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Within our Risk Control division, we are looking for a Investment Controller Asset Management (AM) in Zurich. You will be part of an experienced and professional team whose responsibilities are ensuring compliance of the discretionary portfolios with all relevant restrictions and support various internal stakeholder on related topics and processes.
Investment guideline parameterization:
Coding, development and maintenance of risk control and investment guideline monitoring systems (Charles River) and processes. Automation and centralization of investment guideline monitoring process, in collaboration with IT-Development.
- Feasibility analysis, definition and sign off of client and internal investment guidelines with process owner and other stakeholder
- Parametrization and maintenance of client, prospectus, legal and/or regulatory restrictions as applicable by contract, prospectus or domicile
- User acceptance phase testing and validation of investment guideline calculation algorithms
- Maintenance and enhancement of guideline monitoring applications (Charles River, Fund Designer)
- Specification of projects and enhancements to streamline guideline monitoring processes, applications and tools
Investment guidelines monitoring:
Breach case investigation, classification (active or passive) and impact calculation (profit & loss) as required. Notification, reporting and escalation of breaches to portfolio management, Compliance and management companies. Case follow-up and periodical reporting to our main stakeholder within the company.
- Funds (LUX UCITS, CH, DE, AT and other regulatory environments)
- Swiss and international institutional mandates (e.g. BVG/BVV2)
- Global exposure, concentration, liquidity, counterparty and collateral limits
- Higher (Master) or additional education in finance (CFA, AZEK, FRM, e.g.) of strong advantage
- Knowledge and experience of investment guidelines monitoring or coding of mandates and funds of different regulatory environments and risk measurement approaches
- Knowledge and experience of financial products and instruments and portfolio management
- Knowledge and experience of investment restriction systems: coding, maintenance and enhancements of functionalities (especially Charles River and monitoring modules)
- General IT affinity and programming skills (e.g. Access, VBA, e.g.)
- Language skills: fluent in German and English, French and Italian of advantage
- A personality with a structured and networked ability to think
- Responsible and independent as well as concentrated and precise way of working resp. you focus on high quality standards
- Assertive with the necessary diplomacy
- Committed and resilient to your daily tasks
- Communicative and team-oriented
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking, methods and with mutual trust
- You would like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings/ certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other at all times - One Vontobel
- Our working culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange in an open space office
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Vontobel. Wir werden Ihre Bewerbung sorgfältig prüfen und Ihnen zeitnah eine Antwort zukommen lassen.
Vontobel ist ein Unternehmen, das Chancengleichheit fördert. Wir setzen uns für Chancengleichheit bei der Beschäftigung ein, unabhängig von Rasse, Hautfarbe, Abstammung, Religion, Geschlecht, nationaler Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, Staatsbürgerschaft, Familienstand, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder Geschlechtsidentität.
Wir schätzen unterschiedliche Sichtweisen innerhalb unserer Teams und sind bestrebt, ein Umfeld zu schaffen, in dem jeder, der Teil unserer Leistungskultur sein möchte, sich selbst verwirklichen kann. Sie basiert auf gegenseitigem Respekt und null Toleranz gegenüber jeglicher Form von Diskriminierung.
Für Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns über unser Kontakt Formular.
StandortZürich / Bleicherweg 21