Senior Fixed Income Portfolio Manager
An opportunity has arisen within TwentyFour Asset Management LLP (“TwentyFour”), an award-winning fixed income boutique of the Switzerland-based Vontobel Group. The role will be based at TwentyFour’s office in the City of London, with some flexible hybrid working. With circa £18bn under management, the company has grown considerably since inception in 2008.
Our people are what makes TwentyFour unique, and we are pleased to offer a role to contribute further to our diverse experience and capabilities; creating the best opportunities for our clients and each other. Our collaborative and forward thinking approach to people brings many advantages that makes TwentyFour a place where people enjoy what they do, and do it exceptionally well.
TwentyFour are seeking to recruit an experienced Fixed Income Portfolio Manager to join the Multi Sector Bond team. The MSB team oversee the strategic income and multi sector credit funds which are dynamic in nature, taking advantage of all opportunities offered by global fixed income markets. Therefore the role is targeted towards those individuals who have considerable experience across a wide range of fixed income products and who can also exhibit exemplary communication skills for client interaction.
All PMs take part in the strategic decision making process, on a collegiate basis, hence candidates must have a keen interest and knowledge of global macro-economic drivers, as well as strong, bottom-up, analytical skills.
- Active input in portfolio construction including rates, and credit across the whole rating spectrum
- Active participation in the investment decisions of a wide range of bonds being proposed from primary and secondary markets
- Participation in the monthly investment committee meetings and bi-weekly validation meetings that set the strategic outlook for the Funds
- Ongoing monitoring of existing positions and portfolio allocation suitability
- Investor presentations and regular client update meetings
- The individual would be expected to contribute to the team discussions and investment decisions immediately. It is expected that the successful candidate will have extensive experience dealing in government bonds, corporate bonds (IG and HY), bank capital (SNP, T2 and AT1) and hedging instruments such as interest rate swaps and credit default indices.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in fixed income markets, either from an investment bank trading role or a fixed income portfolio management position; preferably at a senior position.
- Exceptional credit analytical skills, with an in-depth knowledge of the banking sector Strong interest and knowledge of current affairs and global macro-economic developments
- Ability to work as part of a client-oriented team, in a dynamic environment
- Confident & articulate individual with strong presentation skills, who is prepared to travel and interact with investors
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Vontobel. Wir werden Ihre Bewerbung sorgfältig prüfen und Ihnen zeitnah eine Antwort zukommen lassen.
Vontobel ist ein Unternehmen, das Chancengleichheit fördert. Wir setzen uns für Chancengleichheit bei der Beschäftigung ein, unabhängig von Rasse, Hautfarbe, Abstammung, Religion, Geschlecht, nationaler Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, Staatsbürgerschaft, Familienstand, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder Geschlechtsidentität.
Wir schätzen unterschiedliche Sichtweisen innerhalb unserer Teams und sind bestrebt, ein Umfeld zu schaffen, in dem jeder, der Teil unserer Leistungskultur sein möchte, sich selbst verwirklichen kann. Sie basiert auf gegenseitigem Respekt und null Toleranz gegenüber jeglicher Form von Diskriminierung.
Für Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns über unser Kontakt Formular.
StandortLondon / 11 Monument St