Technical Business Analyst Asset Management Platform
Our team's mission: Deliver a client-centric, state of the art, standardized, scalable and secure platform for leading-edge Asset Management solutions.
For us, success means delivering:
We optimistically take ownership and see uncertainty as a chance to change things for the better.
We believe that collaboration is key to success and work closely with our partners in Asset Management, Investments and Technology & Services to continuously improve our platform's value proposition.
We design IT and business architectures that are user-friendly, scalable and maintainable.
We apply outcome-oriented project management methodologies to deliver value on time and in budget.
We are self-reflective and curious, and we constantly expand and improve our capabilities in IT and business architectures, project management and interpersonal behavior.
As a Technical Business Analyst in our team, you will play a critical role in delivering Vontobel's Asset Management Platform. With your deep understanding of both business and technical aspects in the Asset Management value chain you find compelling solutions also to complex challenges. Your collaborative, optimistic and empathetic mindset, your ambition to excel and your excellent project management skills enable you to take ownership for successful delivery.
- Senior technical business analyst in delivery projects: Identify, understand, formulate requirements, specify solutions, prioritize implementation, test deliveries
- Project management leadership roles (stream lead, scrum master) in delivery projects
- Solution definition of incremental change requests
- Identify and share ideas on new opportunities to improve the platform's value proposition
- Identify, implement and improve internal processes for scope and project management
- Represent the team in Vontobel group-wide projects and initiatives
- Foster learning initiatives and actively share know-how
- Bachelor, Master, PhD in Economics, Computer Science or similar
- 5 years plus tangible professional experience in business analyst and/or project management roles in IT / Software Engineering environment
- 2 year plus relevant professional experience in delivery functions of Asset Management platforms
- Good know-how of Asset Management business processes
- Good technical know-how of databases and query languages (SQL)
- Good know-how of delivery-oriented (agile) project methodologies
- Collaborative, curious, empathetic, resilient personality with a strong sense of ownership and willingness to learn and improve
- Excellent command of English and German language
- Experience with Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS) is a plus
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 27