Advisor for Financial Products: Nordics
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Vontobel is among the leading issuers of structured products in Sweden and Finland. We want to expand our market position further. At our location in Frankfurt am Main we are offering you the chance to support this challenging project.
- Support of the markets for structured products in the Nordics
- Coordination of cooperation with brokers, third-party banks and the stock Exchange
- Support of clients and sales partners, development and planning of marketing campaigns
- Design, carrying out and monitoring of marketing and sales measures
- Creation and implementation of marketing plans, budget control
- Planning and carrying out events
- Further development of the website and marketing mix
- Design and implement digitalization strategy, work-out on Vontobel’s Social Media efforts
- Work on the hotline and answering clients’ questions in Swedish
You bring / You are
- Finance or marketing studies or comparable Training
- Business-fluent Swedish (native speaker welcomed) and/or Finnish as well as English and German
- Initial experience in the sale of financial products, certificates and leverage products
- Good securities and market knowledge
- Marketing experience and knowledge in the area of online and digital marketing as well as social media addicted
- Knowledge of and confident application/consideration of all legal and regulatory requirements
- High level of motivation and resilience
- Target-focused and effective way of working
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationFrankfurt / WestenDuo Bockenheimer Landstrasse 24