Structured Solutions & Investments Sales Specialist - France (m/f/d)
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead.
As a globally active, client-centric investment manager with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Structured Solutions & Treasury offer tailor made investment solutions and services to our customers, whether they are financial intermediaries, asset managers, banks or family offices. We focus on top experts in each specialty area along Vontobels entire value chain with a “best in class” approach to provide the best products and solutions in all active markets.
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson within the Structured Solutions Financial Institutions Europe Team. Your role will be to drive growth and expand our client network in the French Structured Products market for financial institutions, as a key component of Vontobel's Go-to-market strategy.
Vontobel has successfully implemented a dedicated and proven infrastructure for the French market as part of our European market expansion steered out of Frankfurt. Supported by various dedicated teams and with strong management commitment, you have the opportunity to embark with us in an exciting journey, together with a young and dynamic team, to further grow Vontobel's presence in one of Europe's largest structured products markets.
▪ Develop and maintain a client network in the French Structured Products market for financial institutions (focus on private banks; family offices and IFAs are an add-on)
▪ Open new customer accounts and integrate them into the structured products platform
▪ Create awareness for deritrade platform and Vontobel as a whole
▪ Account management of onboarded accounts ensuring highest customer satisfaction
▪ Collaborate with internal teams to meet customer needs
▪ Create marketing material to trigger client activity
• Proven sales and account management experience in the financial industry with a focus on French Structured Products for financial institutions
• Existing client network that can be brought into Vontobel
• Strong knowledge of financial products, especially Structured Products
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Willingness to work in Frankfurt
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field
• Ability to travel on a regular basis
• Must be comfortable and skilled in working with financial data and analysis
• Familiarity with financial institution workflows, platforms and technology infrastructure highly desirable
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationFrankfurt / WestenDuo Bockenheimer Landstrasse 24