Do you have very good programming skills and a strong passion for the banking business and its processes? Do you want to be acquainted with an innovative Asset Manager? Do you want to learn from a pioneer in the management of risk premia?
- Designing, implementing and maintaining the production environment for quantitative investment strategies
- Working in an agile environment which lives a DevOps culture
- Collaborating closely with other teams and business in a fast changing environment
- University degree in computer or engineering science or related field
- Passion for software development in C# and Python
- Profound knowledge of SQL databases
- Sound knowledge of statistics and econometrics
- Experience with Matlab as a plus
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo.
- Detail oriented, self-driven, focused, trustworthy, motivated team player with strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment
- Fluent in German and English
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 27