Client Success Manager
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel’s investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Join our Client Success Team in Zurich as a client concierge covering all main lead management and servicing aspects during the client journey to ensure best-in-class execution and delivery
- Be on the front line talking to prospective and current affluent clients, getting them excited about our products and services, and supporting them to achieve their goals with any questions or issues that may arise
- Follow up with prospective clients and guide them through the initial onboarding and activation process into the planning & investment process on the platform being accountable for meeting or exceeding daily volume targets
- Provide high-quality and timely engagement through omni-channel communication, e.g. phone, email and messenger. You will need to build upon your existing investment, personal finance or stock trading knowledge explaining complex concepts in a simple and accessible way
- Act as the primary feedback loop with Product Managers to elevate client pain points and drive solutions to root-causes
- Work with the Client Success Operations team to identify operational improvements and drive productivity measures with an innovative approach
We're looking for someone who:
- Possesses both a business background helping clients understand financial investment products, as well as a sales background to interact with clients effectively
- Thrives in client-facing situations. At Vontobel, our clients always come first, and we are keen to help them and turn any client’s frustration into a positive experience
- Has first-hand sales experience and passion to generate new opportunities with strong focus on pipeline tracking and sales execution through the entire sales cycle
- Plans, organizes, and schedules in a productive manner, allowing to focus on key priorities
- Embraces technology and the role it plays in financial services. Specifically, you have the flexibility to navigate multiple applications simultaneously to deliver unprecedented solutions
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity. Approaches all situations with a growth mindset, willing to explore, learn and establish themselves as an expert in critical areas of the role
- Is a strong team player that uses her/his strengths to the benefit of the overall team outcome
Skills and experience we're looking for:
- 3+ years of work experience in a client-facing role with focus on sales and servicing in the broader financial services or fintech industries
- Stellar people skills and a positive attitude
- Focused on client engagement and satisfaction
- Full ownership over work and proactively seeks help and input when needed
- Growth mindset
- Sense of humor
- Self-starter who can identify and lead her/his own project
- Fluency in German and English is a must, any other European language(s) a plus
- Experience in managing a team is optional
- Level 1 or 2 CFA qualifications would be a plus
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 43