Market Risk Controller 100%
Do you want to shape the way we measure risks? How we allocate capital? How we monitor liquidity? How we turn data into meaningful reports?
As an employee within the Risk Measurement & Analytics team, you will use your analytic and programming skills paired with your financial know-how to design, implement and operate the reporting for market risk, liquidity monitoring and capital adequacy for both the banking and the trading book. You will have the possibility to engineer our processes from end-to-end, i.e. from a high-level design to an IT implementation. You will defend your results towards stakeholders in other units and act as a sparring partner within our team.
- Risk measurement and monitoring accross all instrument types and asset classes
- Computation of capital adequacy and liquidity metrices
- Further development of reporting methods, tools and structures
- Project work related to risk measurement and methodology
- University degree in Finance, Banking, Economics or related field with very strong quantitative background
- Alternatively, a university degree in science (e.g. math, physics, quantitative finance, engineering) paired with relevant work experience in the financial industry
- Ideally 2 to 5 years of work experience in the area of market risk, trading, liquidity risk or treasury
- Good programming skills (particularly Python, PL/SQL)
- A flair for streamlined and automated processes
- A structured and hands-on approach
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Strong interests in financial markets and products
- Very good command of written and spoken English, German is a strong plus”
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21