UK Wealth Planning Specialist
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We are looking for a UK Wealth Planning specialist for our Client Unit Wealth Management. You will be a part of our team UK, based in Zurich.
- Act as a trust, tax and wealth planning specialist for all clients with a nexus to the UK (in particular UK RND clients).
- Conduct client conversation for UK based clients and/or clients moving to/from the UK on the topic of Wealth Planning supporting Relationship Manager in their retention, acquisition and maintenance of both existing and new clients/prospects
- Be a point of entry in terms of education, trainings for RM and assistants (incl. RND Test and UK specific Material) to ensure a high quality holistic advice
- Act as a point of contact for the big four, trust companies, tax companies, lawyers and other intermediaries
- Support the client onboarding process for complex RND cases and assist RM’s in resolving operational issues
- Identify and track existing and potential RND clients across Bank Vontobel to develop a more streamlined UK RND proposition
- Overall responsibility for communicating and updating RM’s on upcoming or expected changes to UK RND tax regime
- Provide input/drive development of UK RND compliant products and services
- Ensure compliance of marketing activities with all cross border regulations
- Support Strategic assessment for further growth in UK
- Strong UK and private client tax knowledge, especially in trust, RND and international tax issues
- Post-qualified lawyer or chartered tax advisor /chartered accountant as well as CTA qualified
- 10 years relevant tax experience
- Good quality existing networks of relationships with professional advisors as well as proven track-record of winning new business via referrals
- Ideally knowledge of the taxation of financial instruments
- Ability to work in partnership with Relationship Managers to identify wealth planning opportunities and issues
- Insist on “Excite”, inspire, and authenticity. This is the opportunity to put forward our values so candidates can identify themselves
- Excellent communicator with the ability to prepare and deliver in-depth training as well as communicate complex concepts in a meaningful and clear way
- Confidence in achieving buy-in and engaging with senior stakeholders and wider structural teams
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44