EM Corporate Bond Analyst
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Within the AM Fixed Income team Emerging Markets Corporat Bonds in Zurich we are looking for an EM Corporate Bond Analyst to work closely with our EM Corporate Portfolio Managers and to capture the growth opportunities for Emerging Market Corporates.
- Research and monitoring Emerging Market Corporates on a global basis, identify trends in specific industries and countries
- Follow-up on company results and news
- Follow-up on new issues, attend company roadshows and maintaining relations with bond issuers and DCM teams
- Contribute to the team’s performance targets with investment recommendations
- Develop and maintain internal tools (experience in MS Office, Bloomberg tools and relevant coding languages a plus)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience covering EM Corporate bonds, proven methodology to analyze EM Corporate issuers
- In depth knowledge of Emerging Market Corporate bonds, excellent sector skills
- Experience in distressed credit is an advantage
- Keen interest in macro-economics and politics and ability to put EM developments into a wider context
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly formulate (both oral and written) single name recommendations
- Ability to critically analyze news flow on specific names and markets – identify trends and ignore the ‘hype’
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Self-starter and team player who can work with limited supervision
- Knowledge of Mandarin and or Asia markets would be an advantage
- Experience in sell side, buy side or rating agency would be an advantage
- Master degree of equivalent education
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationHong Kong AM / 1901 Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, 15 Queen's Road