Senior Compliance Officer
Do you want to observe high standards of individual behaviour and business conduct as the second level of control?
Do you want to work closely with the business to support good compliance practices within the firm?
For our Compliance Plattform & Services / Structured Solutions & Treasury / Transaction Banking (P&S / SS&T / TB) team in Zurich we ar looking for a proactive Senior Compliance Officer 100%.
- Maintain effective practices and procedures for compliance screening.
- Develop and enhance of the Compliance Program, including to establish and develop minimum standards to be met by all involved Client Units / Centers of Excellence for institutional clients.
- Responsible for policies and procedures, training and risk assessment.
- Assist the team in onboarding, review and monitoring of institutional clients.
- Assist in the Compliance team’s daily business activities, perform compliance controls and actively contribute to ensure good governance.
- Provide guidance on compliance and regulatory matters for investment banking related business and subject matter expertise across the firm (i.e. advise on transactions, new business initiatives and new products, participate in internal committees and other regulatory compliance issues).
- Assist the Head of Compliance to manage conflict of interest within Client Units and Centers of Excellence across the firm.
- Develop and maintain a high level of expertise in all applicable regulations, policies and guidance and monitor regulatory changes impactingClient Units / Centres of Excellence involved.
- Provide trainings to front office and other control instances.
- Develop effective relationships with stakeholders across the Bank.
- Develop of periodic management information related to the Compliance Program.
- Assist the Head of Compliance to prepareand coordinate relevant Compliance and Management Meetings, participate in such meetings and maintain related documentation.
- Completed university degree in Swiss law or equivalent.
- Multiple years of banking experience is mandatory including min. of 3 years institutional clients and trade / financial products compliance.
- Strong project management and proactive independent working approach.
- Excellent German and English skills, any other language is a plus.
- A reliable and trusted person with a positive attitude and good negotiation and communication skills
- A team player, results and solution oriented, self-directed and with an eye for detail.
- Proactive with a service-oriented way of working
- Able to work independently and to deliver quality work under tight deadlines
Please upload your full dossier (CV, motivation letter, reference letters and qualifications). We will only consideer complete applications.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21