Wealth Management Assistant for US and Canada (100% working time)
Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, the world capital of Wealth Management, Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors AG (VSWA) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the widely-respected Vontobel Holding AG. The listed company, which is family-owned, was founded in Zurich in 1924. Vontobel Swiss Wealth Advisors’ experts offer services specifically for North and Latin American investors.
For our Business Development team, we are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated Wealth Management Assistant to strengthen our team in Zurich.
In this role you are part of the VSWA team, where you can bring your in-depth knowledge of the US and Canadian market to the table. You help your colleagues in office administration and anticipate and support their needs. You interact with a variety of people and job functions across VSWA.
- Administrative and client-related support of several Relationship Managers
- Independent handling of client administration in account openings, account transfers and account settlements
- Execution and monitoring of client orders as well as independent client support while the Relationship Managers are away (i.e. handling of day-to-day business as well as processing of stock exchange orders, time deposits, products, clarifications, etc.)
- Preparation and follow-up of client visits and business trips
- Permanent updating of customer data in CRM ".relation" and Avaloq
- Preparation of sales documentation and handling of general correspondence in English and German
- Telephone contact with customers and agents
- Administrative work for the business unit
- Apprenticeship in Banking at a prestigious well-known bank
- Several years of relevant experience, ideally in Wealth Management in a similar position
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in German and English (other languages advantageous, e.g. Spanish)
- Excellent PC user skills (MS Office: Word, Power Point and especially Excel), Avaloq knowledge an advantage
- A dedicated team player with an energetic and self-motivated personality, high personal integrity as well as client and service orientation, at the same time the ability to work independently under pressure
- Flexible, solution oriented, positive and trust-building, passionate and entrepreneurial
- Well organized, reliable, structured and accurate, pro-active and result oriented, with great willingness to learn
- At ease communicating on different levels and love to build and maintain constructive relationships with a diverse community of stakeholders
Please provide your application documents in English.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44