Product & Platform Engineer cosmofunding
You want to be part of the democratization of the financing markets? You are a self-motivated personality and like to work in a start-up like environment? You want to play a key role in the further growth of our financing platform?
Digital transformation is one of the key challenges currently facing our financial sector. One of the innovative, promising solutions, is our digital financing platform "cosmofunding", which actively promotes disintermediation in the credit market. cosmofunding is the first money and capital market platform in Switzerland where bond issues, private placements and loans can be concluded intuitively and in a user-friendly manner with just a few mouse clicks.
Are you ready to become a part of an ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set on a technical, financing as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology? Join us. We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
- Be part of the product management team of our innovative financing platform
- Develop deep understanding of client journeys and associated needs, problems, and challenges, translate these into effective technical solutions to build innovative products that users love
- Manage the platform backlog according to the strategy and ensure alignment with stakeholders and partners to drive implementation and measurement
- Define a scalable, cutting edge technical solution together with our technical teams and develop the corresponding implementation
- be responsible for the platform: own, oversee and manage new features development, tech-stack, security-aspects, and business continuance
- Ensure compliance to regulatory and IT & Data security requirements
- Work in an agile environment which lives a BizDevOps culture
- Taking on support tasks (1st and 2nd level)
- Strong experience with Financing-business (Debt and Private Equity), using blockchain technology and tokenization is a plus
- Proven track record +5 years of successful IT and Platform project management for financial institutions
- General enthusiasm for programming, hands-on experience is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud solutions and DevOps principals and services
- Good understanding of web environment, architecture and design principles
- A genuine interest in DevOps and the capability to bring DevOps principles to life
- Experience with a modern cloud framework including database handling
- Conceptual and analytical skills as well as high willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with a drive to improve existing solutions and take ownership of your work
- Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo
- You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21