Transaction Banking Specialist APAC
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow.
To better support our structured solutions advisory team in Asia, we are looking for a structured products specialist. This role implies to take care of customer needs regarding back-office transactions such as set-tlements and corporate actions.
- Communication with our clients, traders, structured solutions sales specialists in APAC as well as our Transaction Banking and product specialist colleagues in Zurich
- Replying to all requests regarding Final Fixings and Redemption Details
- Providing confirmation of our internal and external redemption booking
- Checking and confirming coupon payments
- Checking and confirming requests regarding Knock-Outs on early redemption levels
- Checking and confirming corporate actions in underlyings and related changes in product figures
- Facilitate in the expiration procedure for exchange traded derivatives, Facilitating in trade amendments and corrections
- Responsible for trade and position reconciliation and for any remedial actions needed
- Monitoring product expirations with possible redemption in shares
- Checking with Clients if Direct Delivery is required, Checking current Direct Delivery status
- Keeping client’s SSI (Standard Settlement Instructions) up to date
- Facilitate in the Securities Lending & Borrowing (local interface to BNP and other custodians) for the trading teams
- Facilitate in any manual settlement procedures (DVP or FOP) with third parties or for any internal transfers
- Owner of trade reporting obligations (OTC Derivatives, stamp duty submissions, short stock reports to the IRD etc.)
- Facilitate in administrative (including onboarding) & operational matters related to AMCs/VCC, Platforms, and other products.
- AMC Rebalancing follow‐ups with trading
- First point of contact for AMC Index Advisors (of active products) and platform users alike
- Pricing request, documentation approval drafting & follow‐ups, internal approval process, etc
- Helping and educate clients for a better understanding of the relevant procedures
- At least 4-5 years of relevant Ops experience and knowledge of the custody chain structure and its procedures (Corporate Actions and Settlements)
- Knowledge within structured products
- Good PC skills and flair for numbers
- Strong communication skills
- Customer orientated communication in English and mandarin
- Detailed-oriented and keen to take ownership
- Independent, responsible and team-player
- Collaborative and solutions-oriented
- Like direct contact with the front and with the clients
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationSingapore / 8 Marina Blvd / Marina Bay Financial Centre (Tower 1), #04-03