Global Client Excellence Working Student 40-60%
We are looking for an engaged working student to support our ambitious Global Client Excellence team. Our team governs the global client engagement at Vontobel Asset Management, in terms of quality assurance, transparency in sales management and best practice execution.
The team supports and guides globally all client regions and investment specialists, constantly searching for improvements in various areas
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for data integrity and clean up initiatives in our CRM system Salesforce in close cooperation with our client relationship managers and support teams globally
- Support the team in realigning the reporting structure in order to reflect the new client business model and to enhance transparency and accountability to protect our strong entrepreneurial culture
- Assist our Market- and Peer Intelligence team with ad hoc analysis requests and monthly reports
- Support the entire team in various global projects and initiatives like strategic client planning, client segmentation and execution governance
- Student (university of FH) in economics or finance-related discipline (at least one year left
- Ability to work independently, conscientiously and in a structured manner, paying close attention to details
- Good communicator with the ability to build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. CRM system (preferably Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience in the asset management or financial industry is a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 27