2021 General Meeting of Shareholders of Vontobel Holding AG
4/20/2021 Reading time: 1 minute(s)
- All motions proposed by the Board of Directors approved by a convincing majority.
- Attractive dividend of CHF 2.25 approved.
- Dividend has doubled over the last ten years.
- All members of the Board of Directors standing for re-election were confirmed in office.
- Andreas Utermann and Dr. Michael Halbherr were newly elected as independent members of the Board of Directors by a large majority.
- Vontobel will invest in the future on a continuous basis and, at the same time, enable shareholders to participate in the success of the investment firm.
- Vontobel has had a successful start to 2021.
- Advised client assets grew by 6% from the end of 2020, reaching a record CHF 262 billion at the end of March 2021.
- Good margins, a very high volume of business activity among digital investing clients, and increased advised client assets drive pleasing growth in income.
- Vontobel wants to achieve further growth with good margins in 2021.