Senior C# / .NET Developer
Are you ready to become a part of the ongoing transformative journey while at the same time building up your own skill set both on a technical as well as a personal level? Do you enjoy keeping your fingers on the pulse of technology?
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the client experience of tomorrow. You should therefore be able to translate our customer needs into functional, attractive interactive applications.
Within our six-person Software Engineering team in the Structured Products division we are looking for a Senior C# / .NET Developer who enjoys developing user-friendly interfaces, sharing new ideas and is keen on driving continuous improvement at all times. The international team is responsible for developing and maintaining one of the globally leading multi-issuer platform deritrade® and several internal tools.
Vontobel is a future-oriented financial institution. Investment opportunities that drive our clients forward, global financial services provider with Swiss roots, asset management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions are our assets.
- Designing, implementing and testing software solutions in the area of production, lifecycle management and trading financial instruments
- Collaborating closely with the development teams and business in an agile environment
- Guaranteeing flawless application operation
- Taking on support tasks (2nd and 3rd level)
- Solid software development skills in C#
- Good understanding of web environment (HTTP request/response, state management, caching)
- Experience with modern application lifecycle management tools (Git, Visual Studio/Visual Studio Code)
- Knowledge of structured products
- ASP.NET Core, Elasticsearch, Openshift, RabbitMq, Kafka
- Very keen on new technologies
- Willing to engage in a changing and flexible environment, with the ability to question the status quo
- Fluent in English, all other languages like German are a plus
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21