Junior internal communications specialist (50% working time)
You have just finished your first degree, preferably in communication or journalism or are a student looking for a part-time job that will also bring you a lot of first-hand work experience working alongside a highly professional team?
You could be a member of the Vontobel Global Communications team, reporting to the Head of Internal Communications & Employer Branding and working in close collaboration with the Digital Team as well as with all internal departments. You would support Vontobel in keeping employees informed at all times about what is going on in the company.
Your focus as a part-time junior specialist would be:
Supporting the Intranet Publishers
You would be the first-line support for the colleagues from all areas of the company who publish our intranet-content. You will help them deal with all technical, content and layout aspects relying on our branding guidelines. You will occasionally support the media relations team.
Supporting internal & other events
The internal communication team drives a number of regular internal events and meetings for employees, managers and top management. You will support the implementation of these events including in the area of logistics. e.g. the publication of events on our internal learning platform or the setup and execution of internal events with the help of our event management platform and team.
Production of internal materials
You will be responsible for the oversight of the production of internal materials for corporate internal campaigns - such as posters, online banners, short videos etc. - coordinating translation, design, production and distribution.
Support the Internal Communication team and the social media team to effectively implement social media for employee engagement or employer branding.
- A first degree in communication, journalism or similar combined with a good knowledge of online communication OR you are an enrolled student.
- Prior experience with intranet or content management tools such as confluence
- Prior experience with online event management is a plus
- Ideally bring along experience with tools like Confluence, Google Analytics, Aventri, Photoshop
- Experience in planning and implementing audio-visual formats (small videos, podcasts) would be appreciated
- Able to work effectively in German and English in your day-to-day work. Bilingual language abilities are a plus
- You have a hands on mentality and happy to work as part of a small, supportive team with a high productivity and a high customer and service orientation
- Working self-sufficiently, ability to successfully manage multiple requests
- You have a good level of attention to detail
- Able to build and cultivate strong relationships across the firm
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 43