Senior RFP Specialist
Vontobel Asset Management serves the world’s leading asset owners. We grow with our clients, thanks to our active investment approach and client focus. We are a true multi-boutique, where independent thinking and high convictions flourish. The Vontobel family holds the majority of our shares, which enables us to take a long-term perspective in everything we do, whilst being a quoted company ensures transparency. Our sustainability-conscious solutions cover equity, fixed income and multi asset investments, totaling over USD 152 billion in assets under management. We only invest in areas where we are convinced that our active, high conviction approach will add value.
This opening underlines our commitment to the Americas. We are broadening our offering to enable North American clients to access our global investment capabilities. You will provide high quality answers to Requests For Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) primarily for clients based in the US, Canada and Latin America in close cooperation with our Portfolio Managers, Sales and Client Service teams. Located in New York, you will report to the Head of the Global RFP Team based in Zurich and work closely with a colleague based in Chicago.
- Become the go-to person for RFPs and DDQs requested by clients in US, Canada and Latin America
- Work flexibly with colleagues in the global RFP team to support clients in all regions
- Develop deep expertise in the products and wrappers that we offer
- Take ownership and manage RFP and DDQ projects end-to-end
- Coordinate answers with subject matter experts across the company
- Ensure that the question and answer database as well as investment consultant databases are up to date
- Support development of high quality sales collateral
- Gravitas to work with senior sales and portfolio management staff in New York without supervision of a locally-based manager
- Deep expertise in asset management, with at least 5 years’ experience working on RFPs
- The ability to work under pressure juggling multiple projects at once
- Proven client service and interpersonal skills
- CFA or other financial designations are desirable
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel
- Working knowledge of Rocketdocs and consultant databases
- Excellent written English. Other languages an advantage
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationNew York / 1540 Broadway, 37th / 38th Floor