Head Portfolio Implementation & Risk
As an active, pure bottom-up equity manager, we invest in attractively valued companies globally that are leading both in terms of their profitability (ROIC) as well as their competitive position. We generate our investment ideas by a strict, value-driven, fundamental bottom-up investment process focused on free cash flow, not earnings. The investment team is strongly process driven, thereby constructing and managing style-consistent portfolios that blend both value and quality styles. All our portfolios are ESG-compliant. The focus will be mostly on large caps. We are focused on Emerging Markets and run funds as well mandates for our customers.
- Leading the Portfolio implementation team with two employees
- Supervising that all model portfolios are implemented according the model portfolio with no breaches and minimal divergence
- Overseeing the execution of equity trades, FX transactions, cash management and monitoring the quality of the executions.
- Conduct first level risk management and stress tests to ensure that all portfolios are invested according the investment guidelines and risk are within given limits.
- On-boarding of new clients.
- Experience in trade execution and portfolio implementation is a must with at least 5 years of related working experience. Prior experience with emerging market portfolios is a plus.
- Very good Microsoft Excel skills. Strong knowledge of Bloomberg and Bloomberg PORT. Knowledge of Charles River Investment Management System is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree with CFA or AZEK
- Demonstrated understanding in all pertinent areas of portfolio management
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative skills
- Good communication skills
- Language requirement: Strong command of English, knowledge of German is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and tight guidelines
- Intelligent, resourceful, self-motivated and a team player
- Committed and disciplined with strong working ethic
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and a flexible time schedule
- Strong understanding of operational and portfolio risks.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 27