How Vontobel is strategically positioned for 2021: Get fist-hand insights in our monthly video with Chief Investment Officer Dan Scott.
“This crisis has reinforced existing trends.” — live stream
Analysis of Swiss Equities and the most important learnings of a pandemic 2020
Which four criteria help long-term investors to efficiently evaluate equities in times of crisis? Peter Romanzina, Head of Swiss Research, gives an insight into the research work and explains what drives share prices.
At a glance:
- How could markets recover so quickly after such an unprecedented fall?
- What contribution did the national banks make to this recovery?
- Why is the structure of the indices particularly relevant to understand the market impact of the Coronavirus crisis?
- How to value equities – and why does a look at periods from 2023+ already provide valuable insights?
- Will the crisis accelerate trends, for example the transformation of society towards sustainability?
Replay of this live stream (in German):
What to expect in this 30' video: Find out how the Swiss equity market's dedicated structure has influenced the performance of SMI and SPI. Disclaimer: The statements made in this video on specific equities are not investment recommendations or advices and contain neither an offer nor an invitation to make an offer. The mention of these titles only serves the purpose of clarifying the findings of the research work. © Vontobel, recorded on June 5, 2020, 8 a.m.
Learn more on this top topic: