Banking Operations Specialist Middle Office
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Do you love an exciting work environment close to trading? You are risk-aware and questioning the status quo is a matter of course for you? Then this is your opportunity!
We invest in people who create opportunities to deliver the customer experience of tomorrow and are thrilled to deliver the edge for the team and Vontobel.
In our Trade Middle Office in the heart of Zurich you will be part of an experienced and high performing team, which ensures day-to-day processing of all stock exchange transactions and prompt exception handling. You will face challenging inquiries from all our stakeholders and actively contribute to further increase the straight through processing.
- You are responsible for the post trade processing of securities and derivatives
- Monitoring and clearing of exchange transactions is within your responsibility
- You manage the life cycle of derivative products including events such as assignment/exercise, frequent cash flows, capital adjustments, expiries, etc.
- Affirmation- and confirmation processing of OTC derivatives is part of your daily schedule
- You monitor and resolve position and cash differences with counterparties, CSDs and custodians
- You are in daily interaction with counterparties, execution desks, sales trading and risk management to grant them proactive support
- It is your ambition to continuously optimize post trade processes and increase the STP rate by working closely with IT and interfacing departments
- You are actively involved in projects and the implementation of new products
- First years of working experience in finance / banking within an operations middle office department
- Sound knowledge and interest in the post trade field of securities and derivative products
- Good know-how and hands-on experience with Excel / Access is a plus
- Practical experience in business analysis and process optimization
- Written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- An absolute team player and keen to take ownership for your work and growth
- Accurate, efficient, solution oriented, autonomous and customer-oriented working methods
- Reliable, communicative, resilient, flexible, have a quick perception and cross-linked thinking
- Open-minded and show a strong desire to improve things
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Would you like to develop your skills? We are happy to support you with further trainings and certifications
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewerbung bei Vontobel. Wir werden Ihre Bewerbung sorgfältig prüfen und Ihnen zeitnah eine Antwort zukommen lassen.
Vontobel ist ein Unternehmen, das Chancengleichheit fördert. Wir setzen uns für Chancengleichheit bei der Beschäftigung ein, unabhängig von Rasse, Hautfarbe, Abstammung, Religion, Geschlecht, nationaler Herkunft, sexueller Orientierung, Alter, Staatsbürgerschaft, Familienstand, körperlicher Einschränkungen oder Geschlechtsidentität.
Wir schätzen unterschiedliche Sichtweisen innerhalb unserer Teams und sind bestrebt, ein Umfeld zu schaffen, in dem jeder, der Teil unserer Leistungskultur sein möchte, sich selbst verwirklichen kann. Sie basiert auf gegenseitigem Respekt und null Toleranz gegenüber jeglicher Form von Diskriminierung.
Für Fragen stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Bitte kontaktieren Sie uns über unser Kontakt Formular.
StandortZürich / Bleicherweg 21