Corporate Development & Strategy Manager
Do you want to be part of the design and execution of Vontobel’s strategy? Are you comfortable bringing conceptual thinking to concrete action plans?
We are looking for someone like you to join our Corporate Development team. Jointly with the CEO and our Global Executive Board we are developing and tracking Vontobel’s strategy, strategic initiatives and organizational development. In addition we support the CEO in managing the firm, from analysis and action planning to tracking progress and success. This high level of exposure is a great opportunity to have an impact on the foresight and development of the firm.
- Partnering with top management on strategy and corporate development
- Active collaboration across the organization, especially with Controlling and our Client Units
- Leveraging market intelligence and data analytics to analyze industry trends and identifying strategic opportunities including M&A
- Developing strategies on firm-wide level as well as supporting the development specific business strategies
- Running the business planning process and tracking thereof
- Present to Senior Management
- University Master degree in Business, Management or Finance, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience at a leading management consultancy or in a strategy /business development function
- Knowledgeable about asset management and/or wealth management and financial industry
- Experience with strategic projects and change management/transformation
- Proven project management experience
- Very strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think and act across all functions of a financial service organization
- Capability to think conceptually as much as in the detail where it matters
- A master in conceptual thinking, with the drive and tenacity to deliver on any given projects
- A resilient professional, you deal with ambiguity and able to work under pressure
- An independent thinker, you can challenge the status quo and bring new concepts and ideas
- Recognized for your capacity to communicate with impact
- A native English speaker or fluent in written and spoken English and preferably in German
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 43