Azure Cloud Engineer
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
At TS/Technology Platform we are building the foundation for the digital future of the bank Vontobel.
For the integration of upcoming hybrid and pure cloud applications we want to strengthen our core team for managed Azure services.
As our new colleague in the role of an Azure Cloud Engineer you
- will be responsible for solution design and engineering of standardized infrastructure platforms with Azure and on-prem technologies
- be part of the operation of technical services, namely PaaS and IaaS based Azure resources
- enhance automation and integration of various components
- work closely together with colleagues in the areas of security and compliance to ensure all regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- provide consulting and training on cloud matters to application owners
- write and maintain documentation
- languages (fluently spoken and written): German and English
- advanced technical knowledge and hands-on experience on Azure IaaS/PaaS and optionally FaaS
- scripting knowledge: PowerShell, terraform, JSON
- programming experience as a plus (not mandatory): C#, python
- a keen perception
- a technical education in the field of computer science
- self-reliant, be able to act single-handed and trustworthy
- highly willing to learn
- a communicative personality with good cooperation skills, who is proactive and able to work under pressure
- willing to work on-call
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Kalchbühlstrasse 22