Labor Relations and HR Governance Specialist
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a globally active, client-centric investment manager with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
With more than 2,000 employees around the globe, we work with expertise and commitment every day to deliver on the promise we make to our clients. Our employees are our greatest asset. We empower our employees to take ownership of their own work and bring opportunities to life.
In this newly created exciting and challenging role, you will work with HR Business Partners, Client Unit / Center of Excellence leaders with the support of Legal and Compliance to ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures globally.
You have professional experience in the field of HR, Legal, Compliance or Audit, are familiar with labor law and regulatory requirements? We would be pleased to welcome you in our HR team in Zurich and together we can shape the future of Vontobel. We are a great team of HR professionals whose aim is to create a great workplace.
Disciplinary process and sanctioning policy
- Steer and monitor the development and implementation of the disciplinary process globally
- Set operational standards and criteria for evaluating sanctions
- Investigate misconduct incl. examination, assessment and sanction proposal
- Suggest and implement sanctions in cooperation with internal stakeholders
- Report to the Client Unit / Center of Excellence leaders, the Operating Committee and the Board of Directors about the sanctions
HR Compliance, Conduct and Policies
- Provide guidance and support in ensuring compliance of HR legal documents, policies and procedures across geographies
- Working closely with HR Operations and Services, internal and external labor counsel, HRBP teams, and the business to support accuracy of the legal documents e.g. employment contracts
- Keep abreast of employment law developments and market practices and ensure policies and procedures are updated accordingly
- Support HR centers of excellence to develop, recommend, maintain and implement employee related policies and procedures, employees manuals and handbooks
- Support legal and compliance in overseeing the whistleblowing procedure
- Act as the central point of contact for Internal Audit, and external regulators on HR related topics, coordinate follow up work across HR centers of excellence, and other functions when required
- University degree in law or HR management with specialization in employment law
- 8+ years of Human Resources experience with a strong understanding of employment law and compliance or audit matters, ideally in the financial industry and in an international environment
- Excellent understanding of HR regulatory requirements and solid knowledge of HR market practice
- Experience in advising, training and supporting managers and employees on HR compliance policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate with various stakeholders across different parts of the organization
- Extensive experience in project management, working precisely with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken German and English skills, any other language would be an asset
- Highly motivated and open minded self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadline
- Dynamic and passionate personality, with a positive work attitude and a high level of integrity
- Great team player with a confident personality, effective in finding solutions for challenging situations
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44