Senior IT GRC Manager
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
Do you want to be part of a professional team that ensures IT governance, risk and compliance across the Vontobel group with a strong international focus?
We are looking for an initiative, independent and persuasive personality who is
willing to take on great responsibility challenging tasks as 2nd line of defense
- Close cooperation with business and IT representatives at all locations to ensure IT and process compliance (outsourcing, data privacy, business continuity, etc.)
- Build and Maintain compliance with the internal, group-wide control frameworks such as the IT Risk Standards and IT Controls according to the regulatory and legal requirements
- Perform and support assessment of policy and standards compliance and exceptions, report status to management and document advice for corrective actions
- Ensure that the specifications, standards, risks and control framework are known and creates awareness at the 1st line of defense
- Work with the IT GRC team on the evolving development of the IT GRC processes and solutions
- Coordinate and assist implementation of appropriate IT governance, metrics collection, and reporting capabilities across Vontobel
- Provide consultancy for analysis and identification of broader systemic issues as well as guidance on implementing IT compliance control objectives
- Provide input to improve efficiency and effectiveness of IT governance, risk and compliance services
- Minimum 5 years professional experience including IT Audit, IT Risk management, IT security and / or similar compliance functions
- Proven experience dealing with ambiguous situations, and producing a consistent result with varied input
- Demonstrated capability to learn and adapt to new situations and requirements
- Experience with working across business unit and geographical boundaries to engage team members required
- Knowledge of security, control standards and frameworks such as IT SOX, ISF, ISO2700x, COBIT, PCI - their use and assessment
- Understanding of IT architecture, systems security concepts, bcm concepts, trends and practices
- German language skills are a Plus
- initiative, independent and persuasive
- Assertive and tenacious
- team-oriented, flexible and open-minded
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 8