An opportunity has arisen within TwentyFour Asset Management LLP (“TwentyFour”), an award-winning fixed income boutique of the Switzerland-based Vontobel Group. The role will be based at TwentyFour’s office in the City of London, although it is expected to initially involve remote working due to the current environment. With £20bn under management, the company has grown rapidly since inception in 2008.
TwentyFour are recruiting for a Client Reporting role, which sits within the Business Development team. The role will liaise closely with the Risk team, who produce the majority of data for the reporting suite. Ideally, the successful candidate would have some prior experience of investment management client reporting. An interest and some understanding of fixed income is encouraged.
This role will provide wide experience within a rapidly expanding asset management firm and for the right candidate could offer opportunities for further career development.
- Client reporting – completion of standard and bespoke monthly & quarterly reports for our institutional clients.
- ESG reporting – liaising with Portfolio Management teams regarding collating ESG metrics and engagement activity, to be included in client reports
- Ad-hoc tasks –queries received from Institutional clients, liaising with appropriate teams for resolution.
- 2-5 years’ experience in a financial services admin or client reporting role
- Extremely high Level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Skills in managing and manipulating data
- Excellent numeracy and writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Highly organised with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Attention to detail and enthusiasm for working as part of a client-oriented team in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Word/PowerPoint
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationLondon / 11 Monument St