BI & Analytics Manager
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that bring our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and digital investment solutions.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel’s investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
- Lead and Own the data analytics initiatives and reporting efforts for the Digital Investing team
- Create and own product or division business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Understand the business challenges and identify data-driven business insights, with effective presentation of findings at multiple levels of stakeholders, incl. marketing, sales and senior leadership teams
- Deep-dive into our funnel and customer journeys by structuring and analyzing data from numerous CRM, CLM and core systems in place
- Build customized reports to investigate key business questions and equip the department heads with state-of-the-art reporting solutions
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of our new Business Intelligence platform.
- Build the foundation for an AI approach in Digital Investing
- Participate in strategic planning discussions and join us in building a new business from scratch
- 5+ years experience in analytics and business intelligence in a Fintech / Tech environment
- BSc/BA or MSc (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences, Statistics, Data Management or a related field preferred.
- Experienced with ETL Tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend), Databases (MySql, PostgreSQL), DWH and/or Tableau; excellent MS Excel skills.
- Analytical horsepower to break down complex problems, combined with an irrepressible will to deliver results
- Strong hands-on experience with business intelligence and analytics including extraction, modeling, presentation and visualization
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in simple format and able to present insights in a clear manner towards business teams
- You are able to work as a true business partner, collaborating with marketing, sales and business development teams
- Team player with ability to work independently, and with broad instructions
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 43