Exotic Derivatives Engineer
Delivering state-of-the-art technical solutions to enhance our product offering, risk reporting & hedging, improving product quality for clients and the management of our books.
Are you comfortable with a highly technical environment and do you bring the understanding of markets and derivatives to create better opportunities for clients and innovative tools for our risk managers?
Within our Exotic Derivatives Division, we are looking for an Exotic Derivatives Engineer.
- Deliver solutions to enhance risk management and structuring opportunities, working directly with the head of Exotic Derivatives
- Initiate and lead projects to achieve the above, with freedom and resource access to match your ideas
- Support any activity and colleagues on desk linked to the above
- Enhance the cooperation between actors from book managers to Distribution by delivering adapted tools
- Serve the clients’ needs, expand our franchise
You are / You bring:
- An expert programmer with knowledge of .Net and Java environments, including advanced knowledge of at least one functional language (F# or Scala)
- An MSc Graduate in Science or Engineering with at least 2 years of experience on the Trading, Structuring or Execution desk of a global investment bank
- A precise person with an eye for detail and a consistent quality delivery of pricings and bookings
- Market-savvy, knowledgeable about underlyings, risks, models
- Willing to work hard alongside traders and share tasks
- Willing to work from or relocate to Zurich, Switzerland (our headquarters)
- Programming skills
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21