Senior FX Product Specialist for EAM Coverage
Our clearly focused service and our Structured Solution and Investment Expertise make us an ideal partner for External Asset Managers. Would you like to leverage on your proven FX expertise and actively shape the future?
As our new Senior FX Product Specialist, you will cover our key client segment and provide them great FX Investment advice and FX Spot and Derivatives solutions.
Together with your team of Structured Solutions and Investment Specialists and your colleagues from the Custody & Execution teams you will make sure that your clients gets the unique Vontobel EAM Coverage Experience.
- Together with an international team of investment and product specialists, you will consult and serve a demanding B2B clientele (mainly EAMs and Family Offices) with sophisticated, tailor made FX investment/product solutions and strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the teams EAM Custody and Execution and EAM Structured Solutions and Investment Specialists to advise your clients on market trends and special client requests when it comes to the implementation of FX strategies.
- Build and develop together with Trading Specialists and Risk Managers an appropriate FX Derivative Offering based on FX OTCs and Notes.
- Inspire and mentor your colleagues and clients thanks to your passion for markets and capabilities to innovate.
- 5-10 years of experience in FX sales, Derivatives and Trade services.
- A previous track record in developing a client portfolio with an acknowledged reputation and expertise on the market.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, capacity to convince and to transform ideas into reality.
- Previous experience designing and executing Business Development strategies.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to run your business, identify market trends, actions and campaigns impacts, etc.
- A University or equivalent Education (Master’s degree, CFA)
- A trusted team member, you inspire your colleagues with exemplary behavior and contribute to a culture of opportunities and innovation
- Able to collaborate efficient with team members with the aim to deliver the best service to your clients
- Able to deal with ambiguity, you have the agility and resilience to adapt to various situations
- Client focus, you collaborate and communicate efficiently to deliver the best possible client experience
- Comfortable with KPIs and targets and able to set up a clear strategy to reach your goals
- Business fluent in German and English, another language is also a value added (especially French)
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Bleicherweg 21