Nordics: Internship Derivative Products
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
We are looking for an fulltime intern to join our Frankfurt office on a at least 6 months basis to work as part of our Digital Investing and Flow Products team assisting with the distribution of our exchange traded investment products across the Nordic Region.
- Product and competitors analysis
- Assist team in new project developments
- Assist in building up a strong sales and marketing strategy
- Elaborate communication campaigns and articles / investment ideas
- Produce marketing collateral and newsletters and manage online content
- Answer clients’ requests via hotline and email in Swedish or other Nordic Languages
- Currently studying in a University in the area of Economy, Finance, Business Administration or similar
- Previous experience in Banking sector or Financial markets is advantageous
- Team player with strong communication, analytical/quantitative skills
- Client oriented
- Proactivity, creativity and hardworking with strong desire for achievement
- Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian native speaker, English fluent both oral and written
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationFrankfurt / WestenDuo Bockenheimer Landstrasse 24