Brand Manager 100%
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead.
As a globally operating financial expert with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions. We empower our colleagues to take ownership of their work and bring opportunities to life. Because we are convinced that successful investing starts with assuming personal responsibility. We relentlessly question the achieved, striving to exceed the goals and expectations of our clients.
For our Brand Management team in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced and passionate brand specialist.
- Exemplifying and communicating our Corporate Essence
- Ensuring brand conformity and consistency
- Evolving our CI/CD policies and support stakeholders in their implementation
- Keeping our brand tools in line with business requirements
- Curation of the branded items assortment
- Brand research in the relevant target groups and -markets
- Providing trainings on brand related topics
- Support in company overarching projects (e.g. campaigns)
- Trademark- and domain management execution
- Higher education with training/further education in the field of branding or marketing
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in holistic brand management preferably in the financial industry
- Strong project management skills as owner and contributor, aligning internal and external stakeholders
- Ease in communicating at different levels and ability to build and maintain constructive relationships with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Advanced use of MS Office programs, Adobe Suite knowledge is a plus
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- A genuine ownership attitude combined with a fast-paced, independent and precise way of working with a high level of quality awareness, even under time pressure
- A dedicated team player with an energetic and self-motivated personality, high personal integrity and service orientation, at the same time a critical thinker
- Organized, reliable and accurate, pro-active and solution oriented
- Future focused and embracing change to create new opportunities
- Eager to shape and nurture the culture of Vontobel for the benefit of its clients, the team and yourself
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 43