Senior Compliance Project Manager 100%
Do you want to consult the organization and promote effective solutions to address complex situations?
Do you want to work closely with various organizational functions within Vontobel to design and implement outstanding compliance practices within the firm?
For our Compliance team in Zurich we are looking for a proactive Senior Project Manager 100% with strong management skills and a broad regulatory understanding of the financial industry.
- Master project-based, organizational and regulatory challenges in the interface function with different stakeholders
- Lead or contribute to compliance projects including analysis of complex situations, project planning, management of project teams and monitoring of implementation
- Understand the regulatory framework, including trends, for various types of business areas in the banking industry and support the impact analysis on the existing business
- Provide regulatory input on procedural and documentation requirements as defined by Financial Authorities for assigned deliverables
- Review of documents and preparation of presentations
- Coordinating across multiple internal departments to ensure all is complete in advance of regulatory deadlines
- Use and share best practices, when handling various topics while operating in a highly dynamic environment
- Identify regulatory risks and propose mitigations to the senior/line management and cross functional teams
- Support operational and compliance activities for assigned deliverables and ensure the systematic further development of the internal control system
- Contribute to process improvement and digitalization
- Ad-hoc duties regarding Legal & Compliance matters which fall within the scope and remit of the role
- Relevant University Degree economics or law or equivalent
- Regulatory experience within the finance industry or other relevant experience
- General knowledge of bank related legislation
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Strong project management and execution skills
- Capability to analyze complex situations and recommend practical actions
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Leadership skills, including experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams
- Excellent German and English skills
- A reliable and trusted person with a positive attitude and good negotiation and communication skills
- A team player, results and solution oriented, self-directed and a precise worker
- Proactive with a service-oriented way of working
- Able to work independently and in teams to deliver quality work under tight deadlines
Please upload your full dossier (CV, motivation letter, reference letters and diplomas). We will review only complete applications.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 8