Senior HR Specialist
The HR Operation and Service team is the backbone of HR and is responsible for ensuring that candidates and employees have a seamless experience from their first contact throughout their career at Vontobel, aligning with our culture and values. The team provides HR support services and uses innovative and scalable solutions to make HR processes easily accessible, user-friendly and transparent.
In your role, you support the Vontobel day-to-day business across all Client Units/ Centers of Excellence being often the very first touch point for employees’ requests, in Switzerland and in various international locations.
- Address inquiries from employees and line managers around HR services, policies and HCM systems.
- Maintain employee data in our HCM System (Workday) and Workday E-files.
- Focus on daily HR operation processes including correspondence with employees and line mangers
(i.e. issuing of contracts, letters of references, employment statements, pre-onboarding activities, change of core data, monitor time management data etc., rescreening of existing employees etc.).
- Independent execution of HR support tasks and delivery of HR services across all HR departments
- Report and analyze process metrics to outline trends and derive improvement options
- Provide timely responses, share knowledge and experiences with team members across HR
- Support the People, Organization and Development team in organizing and conducting training sessions (i.e. Workday Introduction during 1st Working Day).
- Maintain mandatory legal HR requirements while ensuring compliance.
- Contribute proactively cross-functional collaboration across all business
divisions and international locations looking for further standardization and efficiencies
- Maintain HR Ticketing System and continuously improve its knowledge database
- Assess in project groups HR processes on a continuous basis and find opportunities and efficiency gains to enhance employee satisfaction, cross-functional standardization, automation & digitalization, consistency of service and right use of technology.
- Act as a backup of the Recruitment Coordinator during absences coordinating interviews.
- Assist in special tasks such as event organization, initiatives, employee handbook editing etc.
You bring / You are
- Sound understanding of HR processes and tools in Switzerland and abroad.
- High IT and process affinity (good MS Office skills and knowledge of a major HCM system such as Workday).
- Solid knowledge of Swiss labor laws, knowledge of labor laws from additional countries is an advantage.
- Experience working in project teams and project management methodology are an advantage.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German. Proficiency knowledge in any other language is an asset.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent HR education such as HR Assistant (Personalassistent/-in), HR Specialist Federal Diploma of Higher Education with HR option (HR Fachfrau/ Fachmann).
- Work experience in an international HR organization/ HR service center is an advantage.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44