Management Information Specialist
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead.
As a globally operating financial expert with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions. We empower our colleagues to take ownership of their work and bring opportunities to life. Because we are convinced, that successful investing starts with assuming personal responsibility. We relentlessly question the achieved, striving to exceed the goals and expectations of our clients.
Within Controlling & Performance Management of our Center of Exellence, Finance & Risk, we are responsible to be a strong business partner that independently manages the financial and non-financial performance of the Vontobel Group to ensure continuous, incremental value creation.
- As a Project Manager, you are reporting directly to the Head Controlling & Performance Management, and you are at the heart and the soul that keeps our department moving forward.
- You support the management in the execution of the departments vision and defined strategic initiatives to increase the effectiveness of Controlling. One key area will be in the definition of the management information suite that will ultimately be consumed by the greater Vontobel organization.
- You play a crucial part in further developing our Controlling & Performance Management capabilities in projects like Client & Product Profitability, Front End Reporting & Dashboard and Simplification and Automation Program and oversee the overall Controlling project portfolio.
- You move quickly with the changing environment, are open for new ideas and are up to date with the latest Controlling concepts and Visual Analytics & Reporting design best practices.
- The ability to write Python, or equivalent, code and visually design management information reports with a Tableau front end.
- Master’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Professional experience as management consultant with focus on financial services sector or project manager of Reporting & Analytics and/or process optimization projects preferably in Controlling department
- Excellent communication, project, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong conceptual, process design, requirements engineering and presentation skills and experience in organizational effectiveness
- Knowledge in data analytics and in Tableau or other BI-Tools
- Conceptual understanding of Controlling methodologies and frameworks
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently (other languages advantageous)
- A creative thinker that challenges the status quo.
- Dedicated team player who is energetic and self-motivated, with high service orientation, paired with a solution-oriented attitude
- Independent organizer, you can keep the overview of responsibilities of others in a project that you are leading
- Proactive, ambitious, handle multiple projects and effectively in managing priorities
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 35