Senior Structured Solutions & Investment Specialist
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
We offer innovative and highly performing investment solutions to sophisticated clients.
Are you a passionate Investment Specialist with a strong expertise on Structured Products?
As our new Structured Solution & Investment Specialist you will cover our Wealth Management Clients, and provide them great investment advice and products solutions. Since you are solely responsible for the investment coverage of your clients your offering is not limited to one asset category or instrument.
You will be responsible for
- Generate structured product leads and long-term partnerships with internal clients through a systematic approach
- Daily interaction with the internal stakeholders via personal meetings or calls, active communication on social media, events and professional networks
- Deliver constantly new ideas and fresh views to relationship managers and UHNWI clients
- Offer, explain, and sell a wide range of products and solutions and show cross-asset expertise
- Listen to and understand the client’s need and transform it into a concrete solution
- Leverage on the Vontobel platforms and foster internal cross-selling
- Inspire your colleagues and clients thanks to your passion for the markets and capacity to innovate
- Be instrumental in the overall success of the team, including offering mentoring and support to your colleagues and fostering their growth
The ideal candidate brings
- A Master's Degree in finance, banking or economics, CFA or similar a plus
- At least 6 years of experience as a sales or structurer with a focus on Structured Products and Derivatives
- Native (Swiss) German language, fluency in English, and a third language as a plus
- Empathic character with developed social skills, at ease with different cultures
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills, capacity to convince and to transform ideas into deals
- Strong knowledge and understanding about the Swiss market (any additional region is a plus), Mifid, FinSA and cross-border rules a plus
- Proficiency in modern IT applications (MS office, Bloomberg, etc.)
The ideal candidate is
- Recognized and admired for their passion about Financial Markets
- Knowledgeable and interested in cross-asset solutions and instruments
- A highly appreciated colleague and a true team player, able to bring people together and to foster the best results
- Creative, inspiring, innovative, and able to successfully implement new products and solutions
- A great communicator, able to instill trust among diverse stakeholders and skilled to close a deal
- Comfortable with KPIs and targets and able to set up a clear strategy to reach their goals
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer the option for home office (Flexible working times), diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44