Senior Relationship Manager UK & South Africa (Zurich or Geneva)
At Vontobel, we actively shape the future. We create and pursue investment opportunities with determination. We master what we do – and we only do what we master. This is how we get our clients ahead. As a global financial services provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and tailor-made investment solutions.
Are you passionate about the financial world and do you enjoy building and maintaining long-lasting relationships with clients? Our desk covering the South African market is looking for a Relationship Manager to join their team.
- Develop your own client network
- Act as a trusted advisor to clients and prospects by providing recommendations that encompass multiple products and services
- Develop in-depth understanding of client’s needs, preferences and overall wealth and be responsive to the changes in the business environment or clients’ needs
- Effectively manage a book of clients and act as a relationship lead accountable for the clients’ experience
- Leverage specialists, service officers and other expert resources to ensure the integrated delivery of investment fiduciary, credit, and banking solutions
- Build relationships with internal and external sales referral partners and identify new business development opportunities
- Meet and adhere to Risk & Compliance requirements and policies.
- University Degree with further education related to investment & banking
- 10+ years of experience as private banker, managing a client portfolio
- Extensive network in both focus markets South Africa and United Kingdom
- Requirements for the representative role on the FSP license
- Ability to work and collaborate closely with other Vontobel employees
- Client-focused and possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Solution-oriented and have considerable sales and financial aptitude
- Pro-active, analytical, and structured
- Highly motivated and with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A team player who can work under pressure
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- We work according to agile principles especially in our way of thinking and our methodology and we work with mutual trust
- Teamwork is important to us: We always exchange valuable knowledge and skills with each other - One Vontobel
- Our work culture is characterized by short communication channels and direct cross-departmental contact and information exchange
- We offer diverse benefits and provide a first-class lunch menu when you work in the office
Thank you for applying to Vontobel. We will carefully review your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
At Vontobel, we are an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We value the many voices within our teams and are committed to creating an environment where everyone who wants to be part of our performance culture can be themselves. It is based on mutual respect and zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
If you have any questions you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Gotthardstrasse 44