E-Mail / Marketing Automation Manager, Digital Investing
At Vontobel, we are committed to actively shaping our future. We create and pursue investment opportunities that get our clients ahead. As a global financial service provider with Swiss roots, we specialize in wealth management, active asset management and investment solutions that fit.
Digital Investing brings together our digital direct-to-consumer services. We strive to empower people to fulfill their financial ambitions by democratizing access to investment products and services. We continuously develop our cutting-edge wealth platform by combining Vontobel’s investment expertise with technology and human elements to create exclusive wealth opportunities for clients.
As the Email Marketing Manager you will work on executing relevant and compelling email communications to our Vontobel Volt customers. This role will own the implementation of regular transaction emails, drip campaigns and lifecycle journeys, including, writing content briefs, campaign setup, QA, A/B testing, email coding, and reporting.
- Play a key role in shaping the digital marketing journey and own its execution through Sales Marketing Cloud by improving prospect conversion rates and increasing retention through deeper engagement.
- Manage all facets of the email automation process: from concept to development, testing and email distribution including the coordination of all assets such as content, design, imagery as well as translations in various languages and markets.
- Utilize various contact channels including mobile push notifications, email, in-app messages and more
- Dive deep into user data to create a highly segmented data driven approach to drive desired behavior and improve performance
- Work across functional teams to ensure a coherent customer and ensure the contact receives a seamless omni-channel experience.
- Define and develop marketing automations where it makes sense from a cost-benefit perspective.
- Apply a strong understanding of A/B testing through Salesforce Marketing Cloud and QA testing to make sure emails are rendered correctly on all devices
- Assess business trends, competition and opportunities/risks regarding email initiatives and create plans to address them.
- You are tech savvy, extremely data-driven combined with an eye for design and have experience in using complex multi-channel marketing platforms and tools.
- 3+ years’ experience in running CRM & Email campaigns to engage with customers, drive revenue, build loyalty and retention
- In-depth experience with Salesforce (Salescloud and Marketing Cloud)
- Ability to code emails (HTML, CSS, and mobile responsive email design)
- Experience in the affluent sector and Switzerland is a plus (does not need to be wealth management / banking experience) .
- A strong willingness to make a difference. We are a small team effectively reshaping how people look at the industry. We need people who want to play an integral part in helping us accomplish this mission.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, start-up like environment.
- Ability to balance between setting an Email strategy and diving hands-on into details.
- A customer centric mindset: you have proven to have an entrepreneurial and self-starter mind-set as well as experience in strongly growing a customer base.
- Proven experience of leading projects and managing conflicting interests of various stakeholders.
- Passionate about technology and our mission of empowering people to build better futures.
- Innately curious and driven to achieve better outcomes: if something seems off, you want to figure out what’s going on.
- Very analytical with a laser-focus on growth metrics.
- A team player with ability to work independently.
- Fluent in English, German a plus.
Thank you for the time to consider Vontobel. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your application. Our Talent Acquisition team will carefully assess your application and will respond to you in a timely manner.
If you have any question you can contact us through our contact form.
LocationZürich / Genferstrasse 8